Saturday 29 January 2011

come fly with me.


 Full of anticipation i lay face down on the bed
Listening to Your voice 
Telling me to grip the bars above my head
a shiver runs down me 
And so, a pale bottom is about to turn red

Moaning , twisting, writhing and even laughing too
i crave pain more than ever
This spanking on my bottom has been way over due
my voice say no but my mind wants more
Each hit throbs and makes me realise how much i love You

At last mind is linked to Yours as you send me into subspace
my backside glows a rosey red 
There's contentment and happiness  written across my face
i love You Master 
Thankyou for caring for  me and sending to my special place. 


written for Master Kenzie after my warm up spanks with love from my heart mind body and soul on 28th January 2011










the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment