Tuesday 4 January 2011

was it just a random phrase.

Well , we are  a few days into the new year and i have been desperately trying to find my routine book..... yes once again in amongst the decorating and moving about the rooms, plus the holidays i have managed to misplace it again. i wouldn't mind so much but the holidays have been a little hard for me to deal with ( as usual ) because they force me away from the safe haven of my familiar way of doing things and jumble everything up.  Yes i guess i could buy another book and write it all down again, but i dont really want to do this.... besides i always set myself such unrealistic goals, and i was hoping that i would get some more boundries added in there .
It's  been double hard knowing Master and the boys have both had flu type cold bugs/viruses and  they have been quite poorly over the holidays as well... i know how they feel , not because i have their virus (thankyou Master for making sure i have vitamins and my flu shot up to date) but because my asthma is being a pain still and the cold weather keeps making the leg ache.
Its left me feeling tired and low alot of the time, because i want to make things right for them all, but at the same time i feel a bit like a headless chicken dashing about and trying to keep things straight. The dog senses that the family are not well and takes great delight in pinching the laundry and any other personal things she can ferret in her bed. She has become quite the expert in  rooting about so she can bury her latest treasure.
Todays stash included the champagne cork from our new year bottle of champagne........chewed up of course, one of my hair grips with a material bow on it, a pair of Master's pants and a random sock.... and blow me down if she doesnt make me feel guilty when i remove them. ( i still havent worked out how she managed to get the cork from the top of the fridge (as that is taller than me) yet)
Feeling really tired yesterday  i woke up when son number one came thundering upstairs on his way to bed and realised that i needed pain killers for my knee..... went downstairs and found Master watching Match of the day. Needless to say i took advantage of the situation and managed to watch all the programme with Him. ....( i quite enjoy this time with Him as i know how much He loves football and it has made me more determined to learn a bit about it) When we went to bed a little later He happened to say something that put my whole mind back into a safe zone that it had been missing since the loss of my book and the holiday season starting .........i dont know if He had realised just how much i had been missing my routine and book etc......or if he said what He did by chance but i do know those words emphasised my slave like love of being owned and i am glad i have Him as a Master because the right words always come out at the right time.
Thankyou Master i love You with all i am, all i was and all i ever will be....
saffy x






the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment