Thursday 27 January 2011

several touches of kindness

 Over the last few weeks, and before the old year ended, one or the other of our family has been ill with this flu bug that is doing the rounds in the UK. Trouble is (as i have said in previous blogs) every time you think you are better it comes back with avengence and it leaves one feeling worn out and drained.
Topped with this the haunting of my nightmare has continued.....(though Master has a theory that it is one of the antibiotics that i have had to take) and sleep is a precious commoditie that is rarer than a tree that grows twenty pound notes.Yesterday my warped and twisted brain reached an all time low, ( i am human i get cranky when i am tired) and i ended up wanting anything to take away from me the fact i felt yuck.
In reality i was in no fit state to play and Master knew that , plus the fact we had a young adult upstairs , His hands were tied to a certain extent and i wanted to have a melt down. However.,the so said meltdown was avoided as He decided to give me three whips with the dogs leash just to top my craving for pain up...one on each bottom cheek and one across the breasts....This acted as an instant pacifier and i snuggled in close to Him fat tears rolling down my cheeks.....(not because the leash had hurt but because of the relief of feeling Masters touch on me ) he whisperd in my ear that i was off to bed to sleep for an hour as i needed it. Panic sets in again as i really didnt want to face another set of those dreams again......but i didnt have to.....Yes i had to go lay down, but Master held me in His arms the whole hour whilst i slept and when the dream began to appear he woke me up and i was safe in my place with Him.
i would like to say the nightmare didnt return last night......but it did..however, this last night Master seemed to sense this and i felt His arm snake ound me everytime i woke.
i owe Him a big thankyou for His care , and His infinate knowledge that He puts to use on His care and love of me.i only hope that i can reflect back all that He gives me and grow continuoisly  from the lessons that He teaches. One last thing was that i discovered yet again that it was better to communicate than try to hide the problems as He would know they were there anyhow, so i might as well just open my mouth and speak.
love You Master with all i am all i ever was and all i ever shall be
saffy xx



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment