Thursday 20 January 2011

a meal ...........

Last night i had a very humbling experience that made me feel very owned and wanted . Master had taken my son and i out to dinner and we had  arrived home , tired , and full of our meal. As we lay in bed He took His ownership of me, and marked me in serveral places hard with His nails, as He made me cum, (well it was good exercise after all that dinner) over and over again just by using His nails, digging them into me hard and deep until at one point i grabbed a quilt end and stuffed it in my mouth to stop my moans of pleasure and pain. i have to admit to being a pain slut and loving this type of treatment , and for me it was  a perfect ending to a beautiful night. However afterwards, when we were talking and cuddling,  Master decided that instead of my normal bowl of porrige or cereal that i have, i was only to have dried bread and water for my  morning meal.
I was quite shocked, and at first i thought that He was joking , but He assured me that i had heard Him right and that was what i was having for my meal . ( i guess i am a spoilt girl to be allowed so much variety in my meals that He decides me )
On waking in the morning my heart lurched , as i realised that even though there was noone else up i still had to eat what He had told me, and so i did.........You know what, it wasnt as bad as i thought , though i felt hungry still afterwards, and would given anything for a dollop of honey or jam on  it to make it feel better, but i realised something else as i sat there... He was giving me the control i always crave even though He wasnt up and it felt good. At that precise moment in time i would have eaten dry bread and water ( maybe not liked it) but eaten it for every meal that He wanted me to as i realied the lesson behind my meal.
He is my boss simple as ... what He says goes.....and He doesnt have to be beside me to control me. I need that control or i will push and pull every way to try and do things my own way. ( and that as i know is not always the best way. )
Hugs anyhow thankyou Master for my breakfast
i love You with all i was all i am and all i ever shall be
saffy
xx



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment