What is your occupation?
mum...wife... slave... what ever He chooses...(it was preschool teacher when i used to work.)
2. What colour are your socks right now?
White fluffy ones with pink and green spots on them.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Chickens and a loud tick of a clock.
4. Last thing you ate?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
(only one?) ok gold
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Didn't have it sent but spotted it and "borrowed " it
9. How old are you?
10. Favourite drink?
11. What is your favourite sport to watch?
Rugby or football.... and i am very verbal watching both
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?The hairdresser does it these days, but yes in the past
One spoilt husky
14. Favourite food?
15. What was the last movie you watched?
16. What was the last book you read?
The hobbit , because i needed to make sure i wasn't going mad when i thought that the film was so different to the actual book.
17. What do you do to vent anger?
depends... walk with the dog or beat the pillow up.
18. What was your favourite toy as a child?
A chad valley Jacko monkey.
19. What is your favourite season?
Spring time... all the new life.
21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries?
Ronnie, thanks , i stole it from you x
the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .