Saturday 19 April 2014

Updates... maybe not.


 For days the new list has sat on the office window sill, tempting me to look at it, taunting me to try and read a few bits of it.... and today i has gone..... i have seen where He has placed it... (neatly under the little printer brought from a thrift shop, )but in truth i am starting to not want it.
Don't get me wrong , i am still a stubborn , pig headed , submissive slave, and definitely His and His alone. but i am finding more and more , where there was the burning curiosity to want to read it and follow the instructions, now i am more worried that i am so used to making my own decisions and not having a list, that i will fail it dismally when and if i ever do get it.
( for those who can not do mind reading , i am talking about my list of instructions that Master made me for the start of 2014 , which  for one reason or another have not made it to me to be carried out.) i have tried using the old ones, not the same if there is no comment on them..i tried for weeks to peep at the new ones , (managing to read a few words , but not really making sense without the whole picture) Now i don't want to look.
i justify this mind frame in my mind by dedicating everything that i do to the best of my ability to making His and my family comfy, but it is hard .. and the list was easier.. maybe this old bird can learn new tricks , who knows... but for now i am off to garden and pull the weeds.
have fun all .
saffy
ps it is 10:49 am here atm morningstar .


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment