Sunday 6 April 2014

a maybe silly question.

 A question for all you slaves, submissive s or those of you in DD relationships... Who or where do you go to when you need an ear about your relationship, whether it is just to talk, or to ask what seems a weird question, ( such as whether that certain feeling was the norm , or which toy is best , or ..........) and i could go on and fill this post up with 101 questions with only the answers that i should know considering how long i have been in this lifestyle.
i guess what i am trying to say is that i miss having a sister/friend that i can talk about the lifestyle with ( my sister who i used to chat about new things , and old for that matter passed away.....) We do not live in a community where there are munches and i don't find that it is something that you can bring into everyday conversation.
As much as i love my Master , there are sometimes that i miss another person who is potentially a bottom , to talk to about our lifestyle. Sometimes it feels like a big secret that should always remain hidden from the world... and i get sad about this , as i always felt it was quite natural.
Anyhow i hope all you readers are well.... me i have been ill again.. The dust storms are bad for my asthma and i have spent a week and half housebound as the air quality was rubbish.
Have a good Sunday all
saffy





the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

8 comments:

  1. ugh I typed a HUGE response and the damn computer ate it :( :(

    Basically I said that I had the same needs as you way back when so I formed a group for submissives to come and talk in a safe environment.I have tried to start one here in Kingston too... but there are not as many subs/slaves - more bottoms. BUT we have approx 10 folks show up each month.

    I know this doesn't exactly help you out - unless you try to start your own sub group... but I am here if you want to "talk" to me :) (email address on my blog http://wtsubbie.blogspot.ca/?zx=eabc317e3b0ad4b5)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried a munch many years ago in a city near where we live, a lot of the people there were only there for kink and very clicky ( if this makes sense ) and i felt very ....... lost in a way. Thank you for the offer to email you , i really appreciate it. It is sometimes just knowing that i am not alone, or that it is ok to feel the way i do about some things ( now i sound like a dork lol ) Its not that i need permission , i just wonder if i am the only one who gets cheesed off or feels cheated at times ..
      Hugs
      saffy

      Delete
  2. Dear Saffy,

    I am writing with a humble suggestion and invitation. Let me begin by saying that I am not only new to the Lifestyle, but very cautious. I have always known how I felt but never discussed it with anyone because I never felt comfortable. I never had partners who were interested; when I made a light suggestion to one man he was taken aback so I just let it and him go. About a year ago I found a book by Michelle Fegatofi on my e-reader. I ultimately read both of her books, her blog, and befriended her on Facebook.

    Michelle and another talented submissive have created a group. This, by invitation only, online groups is for submissives only (no Dominants). The rules are very clear; we are all there to speak openly, in a respective non-judgmental manner whether we are in relationships or not. Some members have been in the Lifestyle for a long time, some are in new relationships and then there is me-just learning and gathering courage to be me. Please, take a look at Michelle's blog and her books and if you feel that joining the online group (via Facebook) will help you not be alone ask her for an invitation. Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will ask if i can find the book on my e reader, and thank you for your reply. i guess speaking in a non Dom situation might help, or indeed listening to what others might say.
      hugs
      saffy

      Delete
  3. Oh blogging has been INVALUABLE to me! It's so helpful to flag up a struggle or an issue and find that you're not the only one who experiences it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your reply, i know i should blog more , but when i reach as low as i did yesterday ( well the last few weeks ) i just dont feel like it. Its kind of not wanting to show hiccups, which i suppose we all should.
      hugs
      saffy x

      Delete
  4. Where I live we have plenty of munches and local events but the biggest problem I have is just finding the time to get out. It seems we always have stuff going on. When I have gone, I feel a bit our of place because a lot people hang out at lifestyle events on a regular basis and know each other really well.

    I have met a couple people locally through Fet and have hung out with them outside of an event. It's hard finding people in this lifestyle but then you also have to find someone you can "connect" with.

    I hate to hear about your sister. I too lost mine...just a little over 5 years ago.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hugs
      thank you for your reply. and sorry to hear about your sister.. i still miss Lisa even though it was over a year ago. i miss having a laugh with her when i stuff up, and laughing at the silly things we both did , not only together , but apart. i dont know how MK would feel about me going on Fet.. it is something perhaps for a future discussion.
      hugs
      saffy

      Delete