Saturday 8 January 2011




Curled in a ball tight in my shell,
Safe out of harms way,
Your voice i hear, trying to coaxing me out,
And urging my blues away.

But its warm in here, and i am safe,
Here in my little cacoon of calm,
Come to me, I'll teach you to fly,
And never let you come to any harm,

Unsucessfully, i tried to block ,
Those persuasive words i heard You speak,
Then from the chrysalis i started to emerge ,
And sat before you, my body and mind now meak.

Gently You waited for my wings to unfurl ,
And my true colours to show ,
Until at last i was ready to start to fly,
And truely begin to grow.

Thankyou Master for helping  out ,
and waking my submission from it's sleep,
i want to show the world the colourful me ,
And i'm proud i am the one You decided to keep.

Written for Master Kenzie January 8th 2011 with love and respect  by saffy 
his original moth lady :-)






the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment