Thursday 20 January 2011

Silk Stockings

Master's words for today were silk stockings.......i loathe stockings of any kind, as for me, they remind me so much of part of the past that i would have really rather put in  a little box and lock it  away. However i guess i should just carry on and blog about them , cos the sooner i write my feelings on them the sooner i can put them to bed again as so to speak.
i realise for some men , and maybe females they can be quite sensual as part of a uniform or dressing up and for a female they are probably alot better value than a pair of tights, i know that they can give good sensations to people when wearing them or being touched in a sexual way , and i have to admit they can look erotic when worn with some other nice under clothes and a decent pair of heals ......
They can be verstile also,  used to tie a person, gag them , restrict their movement ,and even blindfold them. Like knickers i believe their is a place that a stocking sniffer (for want of  a better description )can buy used ones from and have their pleasure from them. but for me they  make my blood go cold.
It's not as if i dont like to be girly, for if Master wished i guess i would wear them for Him , but the experience that i had with them left me quite phobic, even with tights to a degree, and without realising it when He has used a pair to blindfold me i have subconsiously managed to wriggle them off.
The problem started for me when an ex who liked me to wear them and silk knickers , decided to use them as a gag and to tie up my wrists with them as well. Fine in normal circumstances but i was not feeling well and they created  a massive asthma attack for me . Not so fine .. He eventually realised that i was not messing about and then had trouble to undo the binds of my wrists as he had pulled them tight, this caused further panic for me.  His answer was , i was told well i should have my asthma under control. (Sometimes even the best medicated illness has blips) and i was really shaken .  i didnt trust that person to play with me after this and took back a big chunk of my trust , but at the same time blamed myself for have an asthma attack.
Its taken a long time to get back into the habit of wearing any type of hoisery on my body ( i still prefer socks or nothing ) and i would have preferred a different word, but maybe the time was right to put this one away and face it .
 hugs thankyou Master
saffy
xx


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment