Monday 14 March 2011

whoops

 You know the saying pride comes before a fall , well i had a tumble today and it has taken me a good few hours to turn it about and make a positive out of a negative. It all started with Master asking to see my list of things that He had asked me to do on certain days .
Monday ...Dog brush ( didn't do it for some reason, though i had done it later in the week, and to be honest i normally groom her most days her being a husky and in her fur shredding season)
 Tuesday.. fridge tidy  (done )
Wednesday.... shopping (didn't do it this day it was done Thursday instead which was ok cos this is flexible and son vacuum the stairs for me)
Thursday....vacuum the stairs ( didn't get done today as they had been done the day before and were tidy)
Friday.. tidy food cupboard ( didn't do as it was still tidy)
Saturday ...no special task
Sunday Dust living room ................done

Ok these are not the only chores that i get , before you all think that they are , but they are specific tasks that Master has set me to do on specific days.........just i didn't realise this at the time the list was given to me and so, i diversified from them. i didn't think it would matter , but it did and i wont be doing that again, as they were to be done on the days they were given by Him not switched and changed to suit me. At first i was really upset when i got given three strikes on my blackboard , i have tried so hard this month not to get any marks on it . ..... but i am proud of myself that i didn't completely lose it when this happened , and even more proud that i am able to see the reason why i got them. Plainly and simply for not following specific instructions.  i thought i had learnt that lesson along time ago but obviously i need to smarten up on it big time. So in the future i will be following that list to a t, because i really don't want any more marks , and i really want to make Master happy and proud of me. The orders may be little things at the moment but one day they could be really important and i need to start obeying and not trying to rearrange things in my mind.
i can only thank Master for His time and patience of looking after me and caring for me enough to reprimand me over this.i would also like to add a thank you for not making it more chalky marks.
hugs and light
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment