Friday 18 March 2011


Last night was special for me , as i got to go out with my One , our son and my father.......We went to a seafront restaurant near where i live , and had paella. Not just any paella though , it was a special evening that they do there an it was absolutely Delicious. The mood was soft and the ambiance was added to by candle lit tables and low lighting. ( i couldn't help ogling the candles though and thinking the wax would be nice dripped over my naked breasts ,or somewhere )  .
The waitress took our order , and we had garlic bread and olives for starters ....i love olives they are like chocolate drops of the veggie world and tasted  wonderful. i have to say i wasn't so keen on the garlic bread and on reflection i wish i had have left my slice and asked Master if He wanted it. (garlic bread has always been an issue since a friend of mine made some and used a whole bulb instead of a clove . plus some minced garlic )
When the pans came for the paella they were huge. There was plenty of shellfish and some meat..............and to my surprise my son ate quite a bit (though not so much as he normally does) , though he would try the crayfish... Master let me off eating these as well knowing that the last time i ate lobster it made me violently ill and come out in a rash...............
Our table was certainly happy , as my father got his recipe for paella and how to cook it,( he is making it for a meal Sunday) and even had the offer of them making it for him and then just picking it up. i felt loved and contented being with the family, and the moon was shining brightly outside beaming through the mist like a lighthouse does and creating a little path leading to a giant spotlight in the sky.
The evening was rounded of nicely by receiving two hard swats across my backside when i passed Master , when we got home that took me totally by surprise.... ( i have not got many of late as His back is bad) and left me wanting to fall to my knees and curl up by His feet. But it was not playtime ( son was upstairs ) and His(Master's) back is just still to painful. So i settled for basking in the afterglow of His hand contact and drifting as only a girl that loves her Master's touch can.
Thank you Master for a wonderful evening and the love that You show all of our family. Thank you for my swats..........i have missed Your hand and i appreciate them more than You realise( though scrub that last piece cos i think You do realise what they mean to me) i hope that we will return to that restaurant , maybe with just us two, and thank you for building up happy memories for me , with my Dad............i understand so well why these are important .
hugs and light
saffy

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment