Monday 14 March 2011

an eye opener

 This morning MK ordered me into the other room at five am , and i must admit i wasnt to happy at the time as it had been hard enough for me to get to sleep before hand , and i was still tired.  i know this is only because of my snoring , but i hate those long few hours in the before dawn , they are so cold and quiet. i knew when i left the bedroom that there was no way that i was going to be able to go back to sleep again, so instead i went downstairs made a hot drink then went on my beloved pc.
i ended up somehow on a girls page that had done a report on the earthquake in Japan , she had family and friends there, but fortunately they were not in the side of Japan that was damaged.......even so the pictures once again caused my hair to stand on end and a coldness to run through my blood as i saw the total devastation of what it had been before to what it was now, and know that there are so many people missing all who belonged to familys or friends of others.
Suddenly i felt selfish over getting in a grump( all be it a silent one) at being sent to another room,  i am lucky that i can see the beautiful countryside about us and all my family are alive and well Now i am going to utilise the time i have left before my family gt up in doing my chores etc (well the ones that can be done without making a noise) so i can have some nice me time and maybe a nap later on in the day.
Hope that all your family and freinds are safe to all you people in bloggy land , and that you have a wonderful day
saffy

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment