Saturday 19 March 2011

a new way to say good morning

 Smiles big
Well i have really enjoyed today and i feel  so much better this night due to the care that Master gave me this morning and just after our dinner. This morning i had just about finished my chores when Master got up, and was putting the finishing touches to a Shepard's pie.......i tried to sneak it in the oven without Him seeing as i wanted it to be a surprise... but no hawk eye Master strikes again even though He was just passing through the kitchen He saw.....i then got a couple of slaps to the face , all be it gentle ones and a couple of raps on the bum ending in a nip....BLISSSSSSS, He still remembers that i love pain, even in His own pain .(how i have missed this attention, when He has been at His lowest, and how much it sends a warm glow through my body making me want to explode in the swirls of endorphins that race round my body.
Well a  trip to the hospital , (for dad's treatment) then back home to dinner.............after we had taken father home , back to the washing up, Master comes over and starts to spank my bum with the stainless steel slotted spoon. (don't laugh , cos that was a better choice than the slice, it hurt more....) A burning sensation in the stomach again and frustration to my body as it does a jiggle about trying to dodge my reward, but loving it just the same when the spoon hits the target..........So then Master quickly changes to raps on the breasts with it..more satisfaction and submissive heaven,.....Jokingly He threatens to inspect the rest of the things.....but by this time my head is not connected to my mind and i am having trouble focusing .......such is Masters ability to send me to subspace.
i can not thank Master enough for the attention that He has given me the past few days despite His pain, and long may i continue to be good enough to warrant it...........i am blessed to have someone that is not afraid to cater for this need that i have and who realises the benefits that it reaps when i am treated to my passion for pain.
hope all have a Good weekend
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

2 comments: