Thursday 24 March 2011

thankyou

i woke this morning totally in pain from my knee, (not the nice afterglow you get from a session) and realised that i had forgotten to take my pain killers last night and somehow had slept with my leg twisted. The air outside is once again full of plum blossom pollen, and the weather conditions make breathing not so good.
Having had that warning by my body, i made  an executive decision to not take the dog out, (the rest of the house was sleeping , and it didn't seem a good idea to take her with to health issues hovering ) and maybe get somebody to do the job for me later.
With that in mind , i went off to read a few blogs , and write a few comments , and am left feeling loved cherished and extremely lucky.
  When i read the crisis's that seem to be happening in some of the blogs that i follow i realise , just how fortunate  that i am, to have a solid relationship, that i cant go and hide when there is a problem, but Master will hook me out though, before i sink. i might not agree with every decision that is made for me , but they are always made for my benefit and my families. i am given adequate time ( unless my son decides  to be nosey) to write and reply on my blog.i have a large support network about me , to help me deal with Dad's illness and the negative things that occur and most of all that i have no doubts about the person i am or the path that i want and need to follow.
Now i know the people that wrote their blogs probably didn't realise the light switch that it would switch on for me , but i am really grateful to them, because now i have a bucket full of positives to work with for the rest of the day.
hugs and light
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the things I love about blogging- it gives one perspective. I wish your father the best with his treatments.
    :)
    ~viemoira

    ReplyDelete