Wednesday 23 March 2011

thank you

 It has been a really nice day today, as i had a totally nice surprise sprang on me by Master of a  trip to a seaside town near us and lunch out. He thoroughly spoiled me of course.......and the day was more like a summer one than early spring,but the best part of it was that i spent quality time with Him and our son wandering about the shops and not having to rush about anywhere.
When we arrived my lungs found it so much more easier to breathe with the sea air, trouble is when we returned home my breathing went down again and i am now at that really worn out stage where i just want to curl up with a book.
Hope you all had a nice day as well in bloggy land


saffy

Modification Time

  i feel Your hands upon me ,
A little pinch here and there,
A sharp slap with Your palm now,
But i have nothing to fear.

A single kitchen utensil hits it's mark hard,
leaving a smarting stripe on my behind,
Your voice commands me to keep still and silent,
So the wooden spoon, its target can find.

Inwardly my body is melting ,
And it silently begs You for more,
i love to feel You controlling me,
As You turn me into Your whore.

Harder, faster the spoon corrects me,
Teaching me a lesson i have to learn ,
One that will leave me a reminder,
With its stingy marks that really burn .

Drifting , sleepy and unfocused,
Like a ship out from a shore,
Mindlessly and silently meandering ,
You anchor me safe till  my feet return to the floor,

Thank you for caring for me Master,
For amending the mistakes that i do,
i know there is not a path that i cant conquer,
because i have the trust and love of You.


written for Master on March 22nd 2011 .
i love You with all i am all i was and all i ever shall be
saffy




the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment