Tuesday 7 December 2010

WAM..............




When Master first told me that was the name of the word that i could blog about i almost laughed at Him (ignorance strikes again) See i mistakenly had images of cartoon words , a bit like the ones they used to use in batman series etc when they were fighting the super heros.......Or wam.......was this a sweet that was like a chewy refresher bar....... Maybe He wanted me to write about the pop group... but no that was spelt wrong....he wanted wam not Wham.
So with all thoughts of George and his Bad boy song to Andrew being bannished from my head and the sweet not far behind( not far because i was thinking it would make a smart little spanking sweet  stick lol) i headed to google to look up wam.
Just a strange moan of desire could have been heard to burst from my lips if anyone had have been in the room with me ........because i found out what it stood for, or maybe looked like it stood for (wet and messy)
 See Master knows i have a big desire on my bucket list to be allowed to roll and play in mud .........naked , and this was the word He wanted me to blog on. I can tell you i positively drooled at the pictures of the mud i found and i really wanted to just strip and wallow ( if there was a place here, where i live, that i could do such a thing) I dont know why but the texture and gloopiness of it looks soooooo yum......... Maybe i have these cravings because i was not allowed to get messy as a child , and i need to let my inner self out.... maybe i am just odd , but what ever the reason  i would really like it.
I could visualise Him commanding me to crawl and roll in it and it seeping in the cracks of my naked body , of Him allowing me to just frolic, or allowing me to have it thrashed from my body after it had dried on with a belt or a flogger ...... i could even see Him pushing me in it and forcing me to crawl on a leash or by pulling my hair......and afterwards... well i would really want to have a punishment for getting so dirty in there wouldnt i  :-)
I guess i should reign my imagination in a little , only as if to go so far as to say if it does ever happen ........with mud or any other wet or gloopy substance i will (if He allows) report it back here ....



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

2 comments:

  1. Well maybe not exactly what you thought ,but a good second best lol .Yes it is a suprise and ill check later to see if you checked wam out more cos not only is there mud theres also a lot more food stuffs icluded custard comes to mind and a lot more besides so hopefully you wil do some homework or maybe some punishment will be implemented..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is where i read my first bit of imformation about it Master ......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_and_messy_fetishism
    and i prefer no custard please, so that is why it wasnt mentioned :( .

    ReplyDelete