Monday 6 December 2010

:(

Wahhhhhhhhh
Thats the sound of a submissive, knowing that i have stuffed up an ruined another bit of clothing that Master brought for me ...I am really upset right now , far more than if Master choses to berate me , as i have ruined one of Masters many christmas presents to me from last year. It was a dark purple jumper that was really warm , and one that i dont wear that often unless we are going out somewhere nice. I love it so much because it keeps me so snug and looks smart as well.
Well this morning when i got up, i realised that i had not put my clothes out from the night before and grabbed the first sweater from the pile............It was the purple cotton jumper... and as we were going out later i decided that i could wear it now .
:(
mistake !!!!!!!
i decided to wash the floor, as the dog had left muddy paw prints on it and when i got to the end i emptied out the bucket and whooosh all the dirty mucky flash water went all over my front and my poor jumper.........i do not know if flash contains bleach...........if it does i have killed another jumper :( and well i deserve to get wrong.
If not i guess i still deserve to get wrong because i shouldnt have really had it on in the first place.
However i am so upset i do not think that any punishment that i may or may not get will be worse than the pain and tears i am going through now :(
.
saffy :(

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. well Master , has told me accidents happen....and all is well again. i am still sad but i realise it isnt such an important thing.
    saffy

    ReplyDelete