Monday 6 December 2010




  i crave Your hand to guide me always
In every thing that i do
I need Your mind to control me 
For with out You i get blue

I desire Your belt upon me
biting and marking every part of my skin
Leaving stripes behind it 
and that heat that burns from within

I cherish the looks You give me
When i suceed in making You proud
I hunger for Your whips
Yes even the one that makes me cry out loud

I carry Your hearts with pride 
The real one, and the silver one next to my skin
The small one  a token of my ownership to You
The real one i keep safe from deep within

I am owned by You Master ,
Not taken , bullied , or tomented , but free,
 thankyou for the time and work You do,
For allowing my servitude , and most of all, Your girl to be ME 


written for my Master Kenzie, December 6th 2010 with love .......
words can not express all my desires and passion that has been woken 
inside me in my servitude to You,  Thankyou for taking care of my every need. 
saffy xx











the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment