Friday 29 April 2011

An answer to Malcolm's question.

 This afternoon when i came on my blog i saw that Malcolm had left me two questions on my last post. i will try to answer them .
1) When you are tied up like that, is it comfortable saffy?
 For me bondage has always been a place of security and a safe place. i guess one could relate it to being  a child again, helpless and relient on that special other Person. It helps to build trust and communication and therefore makes my relationship with Master stronger. In truth no it isnt always comfortable,(it is dependant on what part of the body is bound and for how long) but then nor is life, and one can remove oneself from the situation if you are tied for a long period of time by meditaion ( thats if Master is not in a torture mood ) Personally i like pain when it is measured out by Master, so i would be a little disappointed if i wasnt given some. Breast bondage is nice yes ......but comfortable depends on the time the ropes, bands etc are there and what time of the month it is , as unfortunately/fortunatley (depending on which side of the coin you want to look at) , mine get very painful with hormones at certain times and water retention.
i hope this answers Your question Sir.

And why no pic of you tied up? that's what we would like to see.?

The blog that i write is an open blog , it is accessable by anyone, and i am quite open in my discriptions of my play, beliefs, and lifestyle and opinions, both from the BDSM angle, the lifestyle that Master and i live, and the family side of it. i am however quite careful not to include names of my young adults or other family/friends in it. i am sure however, if they were to come across some of my blog entries that they would recognise themselves. Just as i would not want my children to view me having sex , or to watch me play, nor would i want them or their friends to view me on a website......... Nor would i wish this for any of my family ...ie my aunts, father etc. 
i echo Master's beliefs that there is a time and place for everything and i am sorry, but it is His wish that i do NOT post realtime pictures of myself on here as it can reflect back on O/our family and home life.Instead He asks me to find illustrations of what i am tlaking about on the nett. i hope this has answered this question.
saffy
 

  the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions, saffy. Your reply to the first question is interesting and I shall read it a couple more times. I didn't know that about breasts getting painful at certain times of the monthly cycle, Rose has never mentioned it.

    As to the second question, I was thinking of illustrations showing only unrecognizable parts of your body, but since I read your response I remembered that most of your body is covered with tattoos so wherever you showed it would probably be recognizable. I do appreciate the need for anonymity many people have on the internet so it's no big deal for me. I myself try to live my life openly as I don't have anything to hide.

    ReplyDelete