Thursday 17 February 2011

thankyou

 i had a really beautiful valentine's day this year, (unfortunately this has been the earliest moment i have been able to post on here due to eyes watching what i type and privacy that is very rare in this house. ) The day started with Master wanting a mug of coffee at 7:30 am ( not the normal routine of things ) and just before the allotted time he came down already awake. After this my day just got better and better , as master had obviously planned a day of spoiling and pampering for me.
We went out and MK went to the store to get some items, (i wasn't allowed in this time and was told to stay in the car), and so while i was waiting for Him i amused myself watching the other customers come an go........there was an elderly couple ,  they made me smile as he came round from his side of the car to open the door for his partner and then toddled off to the store arm in arm. Then there was the young man who was in a hurry and almost fell as he passed. (this made me feel a little better about my frequent falls that i have if the younger generation can over balance as well.) The woman who had to park her car right in the middle of the bay and spent nearly five minutes reversing in and out to get it just so..... another older couple that thought the floor was a litter bin and disregarded their till receipts on the floor just like falling leaves at autumn. So engrossed with this was i , that i failed to notice Master come back to the car and unload His shopping into the rear of the car, and the first i realised that He was back was when the boot shut and He was climbing in the driving seat.
After this short period of time Master took me to have pancakes and syrup for my breakfast (not something that i would normally have) and it was so yum , made even better for the fact that i had a beaker of hot chocolate and no washing up to do afterwards.Finishing the meal was restful listening to Master and the radio and wishing that i could have perhaps a little longer of His company, i was pleasantly surprised to hear that we were going to go to some other places as well .
First stop was the horse tack shop that sells a variety of crops and whips , and a few mouth pieces as well . i am sure that Master enjoyed teasing me showing me the leather straps and crops . There were a few nice ones there but none that really spoke to Master and so we left and went on to our next destination , which was another little town with some interesting shops etc in them.
Looking was fun at the little thrift shop that sold everything from second hand clothes , to books, to blankets , to crockery.... no blankets like the one that Master was looking for though , and so on to the antiques shop, where O/our carpet beater came from, but sadly that was closed on a Monday so we couldn't look in there for things.
Master then took me into a deli that sold the herbal tea that i love and got me some new variety to try including some to help me relax when it is night time ( yup the nightmares still haunt me ) and some nice rose, lavender and Camille tea....i have to say that is beautiful and i could drink this quite happily and give up normal black tea if i was allowed.
By this time my leg was being a pain (literally) , so Master took me to a seat told me to wait while He got some pain killers, and then went on to get  a coffee and tea so i could take them. The tablets eased the pain, but Master decided that it was time to leave for home and we did.........On arrival back , He sent me upstairs to wait and hid gifts for me all downstairs.......i got a big bunch of red roses , chocolate, (green and black of course) a heart shaped pillow (but a  pink one this year to match my red one, and a lovely card. (yup i am spoilt)
We had a memorable afternoon, first  a fenjel bath , playing with the cups (more about them in a different post) and then He ordered me an Indian takeaway for my dinner .
Never has a  girl felt so cherished and loved .... thank you Master for making my valentines day really memorable.
saffy
xxx



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment