Thursday 17 February 2011

testing the cupping set



Well Master sent me inot slave heavan the other day , by testing out the cupping set we recently purchased. He started off by placing a cup at the top of my thigh , ( and i must admit i was nervous as i didnt know what to expect) but it gave  a lovely bite almost like an insect bite that continued to throb there until the cup was removed. i thought it looked really funny to see a circle of skin puffed up under the little perspex dome and must admit to grinning at Master, which of course made Him decide to try them out on my nipples .. i didnt think that these would work as i have very large nipples and well the dont come out very often (unless Master tweaks them) as they are inverted.
Well the little glass dome cured that really quick and i was sent zooming into subspace as He attached the other one on the other nipple. looking at them i must admit (from my limited memory) that they looked really funny stretched out like that and i must admit although they stung the more He pumped them the effect was wonderful.
Master decided to leave the treat of one on my  pussy for another day , (yup now my mind is silently wondering what that will feel like) and made me lay on the bed while He proceeded in His knowledgable way to make me cum for Him over and over again. my lips of my vagina were throbbing at His touch, and my head spun,  i know that i had some pain there but at one point He waited for me to beg Him for more pain. At that point i would have welcomed His beloved canes with open legs as so to speak. When He finally alwed his body to cum with mine i spiralled completely out of control and i am pulled close to Him while i land from this lofty place He has flung my mind body and soul . Safely cradled in His arms and forever in His heart .....happy valentines my Master......i love You with all i am , all i was and all i ever shall be
saffy
xxx

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment