Tuesday 22 February 2011




 Last night was not a god one for me.! It started with my not being able to keep awake past nine forty-five ,  and nearly falling asleep at the desk...Not a big thing i guess, but my body has being shutting off  for sleep earlier and earlier the past few weeks, may MK's idea of a nap was not such a bad one on retrospect.
Anyhow i toddled off to the bedroom and was in a semi sleep when i heard the phone ring, and hoping (foolishly) it would be our son i sprang back to life again and went to see if it was. Nope, it was Master's sister and well then i felt stupid for raising my hopes up that it would have been our eldest.
The reason i wanted to speak to son number one was , i felt that last time he phoned i was a little abrupt as we were then going out of the door, and i wanted to tell him i cared for him , and find out how his trip to see his girlfriend went..Yes, ok i could phone him but he has lost his phone and i never know when he is at home to use his house phone , and dont like speaking to guys there that he shares his house with incase i make him look like a mummy's boy.
So i went back to bed and tossed and turned a while, till falling asleep, and was then woken  when Master came to bed as i had managed to spread the blankets all over the bed and my body, trouble is then i was awake again.  :-( , poor Master i must be the worlds most fidget to sleep next to and last night was no exception, as i tried to get comfortable, and might have dropped off again once or twice only to be awoken by His voice telling me i was snoring and to turn over.
i did turn over, Then thought about it and turned over again, right the way out of the door, and into  the spare room bed, full of frustration that i have kept Him awake again, and disturbed my own sleep pattern again. ( and i know how important His sleep is to Him so believe me this was not done on purpose) i was left feeling sad and the sense of failure washed over me as i beat myself up about snorring  yet again. i hate not sleeping with Him , but would rather remove myself from the situation than keep waking Him.
Well my night went something like close my eyes , listen to the rest of the house snore , get grumpy cos i was not asleep, count sheep in my head, relax enough to drift off, have a nightmare and wish i hadnt have bothered.Get up and read with a mug of darjeeling tea and the rest of my chocolate, and finally come and blog on here.
Sorry if i sound a wingey bratt on here... ( i probably am) , but i can still here snorring as the men folk doze and i just wish i could have had a nice nights sleep. ( maybe tonight will bring better options)
hugs
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

2 comments:

  1. apologies for writing the word god at the start of the blog it is meant to be good , but for some reason i cant edit the post.
    hugs
    saffy

    ReplyDelete