Friday 26 November 2010

safe and secure





The last few days have felt a bit manic to me at our house , but i am hanging on in there because i know that things will get better. I think the worst thing that happened was that i won a big bouquet of flowers for my One in a competition that i entered a few months ago. i had to say why i thought that he deserved them. 
Well i could do that quite easily, posted it off and never thought no more about it .... however when the flowers arrived it had disappeared so far back in my mind that i thought all sorts of silly thoughts. Master being the man that he is told me to read the card and then it all came back to me, for there in black and white was the message that i  wrote for him if i did win. 
Did i feel stupid... yes, very much so... the words that i had sent to the place that was doing the competition were straight from my heart how could i have not remembered writing them. 
Speaking to my doctor today i learn that it is another little gift that my dypraxia gives me , and yes for a person like me to forget it was normal.......however i can not still understand how i cant remember nice things like that at times but the some of the horrors of the past come back to haunt me so easily at times . 
The outcome of this ramble is that more than ever i know how blessed i am to have a Man in my life to give me instructions and a routine to follow. I know he has taken my heart that i offered him and keeps it safe and i can not thank him enough. 
i am safe and i am blessed . 
ps ... he loved the flowers and it is the first time he had received some soooooo  the worst thing wasnt that bad at all :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment