Friday 26 November 2010

reflections



reflections 


A kind  word , a smile , a laugh,
 Helping another when they are down,
A voice that issues instructions,
And corrects a wrong with just a frown.

Organisation for both now and  future,
plans that when followed can be acheived ,
the voice of reassurance ,
And knowledge that your words can be believed.

Joy in suceeding when i think i cant,
 trying harder cos of your belief in me,
enjoyment now of being whole,
 surrender to YOU has set me free.

the simplist task to perform,
the routine of rules to follow,
the knowledge i am loved and belong,
in luxury of my submission to you i wallow.

Mirth that makes even a bleak day brighter
Saftey in what ever i do
These are some of the things that i love
in my reflection of You


written with love and respect for my One, November 25th 2010 after a chance inspiring word that was said by my sister lisa 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment