Thursday 9 January 2014

Peace


 OK , i am a spoilt brat!!!!!  Master did not bawl me out over my spending the money, instead actually realised and understood why i had done it, after He had thought about it and seen the dilemma that it had given me.
He took me to the beach this morning and allowed me to spend time with the sea meditating and recharging my batteries. ( i needed it) Also explaining to me that He understood why i had made the choice that i did , but in future to run all decisions, how ever big or small past Him. ( i am not a newbie, and as my previous post says, i felt cheated, or worried, that i had not had closure on what i felt was  a big slur. Apparently i had punished myself far more harshly than He would have , the decision i had made was not bad , it was the none consultation that was not good. It was time for me to move on.
So one nap , and  a hot chocolate later, i feel better and alive , and the luckiest, ( if not most spoilt) girl alive. Have a brilliant rest of the day all .
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment