Monday 6 January 2014

Monday morning.


This morning has brought a tired but happy saffy , (How can a person still be tired after sleeping  for seven plus hours). After my hiccup of yesterday, things got a little more easier during the day. Master seems to have upped the observation stakes and picking up on little blips like my thirst at the moment and my sleepiness at four because of not keeping the carbs etc balanced.
( in truth i had not been hungry, ( it gets like this when i have a hiccup) and had tried to sneak a big portion of my food to the dog without people noticing.) Didn't work and now i feel like a brat, however, now the sensible thing to do is work with Master and not against the guidelines that i have to keep me safe. ( trouble is when i get upset rational thinking goes out of the window) . So without much more pondering i think i better go and find some oats , and some fruit , and then i will be set to take the dog out and not give anyone a hard time today. ( least of all myself) otherwise the serving spoons and spatula in the kitchen are going to get more jobs to do than they are worth and my butt still stings from yesterday .
have a fun  Monday all
saffy





the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment