Saturday 18 January 2014


 i have been missing  writing the blog again. The good thing is i have not left it so long this time ( only a few days) the bad thing is that it happened at all. i guess that i had a rough day yesterday and i don't know why it didn't get added to, the  day before that.... just that the days were kind of unbalanced in some ways........... but added up in the end.
 Allot of heart searching went into the last visit to the Dr's , only because i am starting to dread going there, because she  always seems to change the tablets about, and  this leave me rough. Master of course was and still is great, He stands by me and voices the words that i can not seem to explain when i am there because i am getting stressed with the situation , and it made me feel proud and glad that i have this Man that stands by me and looks after me not just when there is play to be have , but 24/7.
It was hammered home when the Dr happened to say how positive He kept me in the situation that i was seeing her for , and i told her He is like it the whole time.. ( which He is ) and could truthfully say that there is no other human that i would ever want to be my One in the whole world, and i am blessed.  i guess that i am lucky that i can still feel , and have this support after all these years.
Master has also found a new way that has helped me to sleep better, which has been a couple of swipes of His DC when He comes to bed.  It seems to relax me , and i sleep longer and without nightmares. ( it also stops me being a fidget and wriggling about for ages as He settles down. )
Hope you all have had a good Friday all
hugs
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sounds like he really is there for you and It's so great that he can make the DR visits a little easier. :)

    ReplyDelete