Wednesday 18 May 2011

well, i am greatful anyhow....

Today has been a mish mash of happenings and one of those days that nothing seems to get done. It started by oversleeping and getting woken by my father phoning.... "specially to tell me that he had remembered who a road was named after, and why..." Then  he remembered it wasn't  me who had asked him.  It seemed i spent the whole day chasing to catch up with the extra hour and a half i was late up with.
Part of the trouble that i am having at the moment is that i think W/we need a good thunder storm.....The air at home is so close and i am not sleeping so well as i have been. Also when i do sleep Master says that i am snoring badly again,( a sure sign that my asthma is not in good control , but then i knew that already as there is privet and laurel out and it always makes me feel like a run down battery. W/we have an added alarm as well , because a feral cat has decided to be a pain and is squatting in the garden....that in itself is not so bad, but it insists on yowling all night. The dog is even looking tired ( as she thinks she has to be on guard all  night)
Today has ended up with me having to clean out the laundry cupboard .... because middle son went in there to get some spare chair covers to go with the old settees that should be leaving tomorrow, and jumbled all my piles together . Ahhh well ... it acted as a little meditation as i refolded all those sheets etc.......Son decided he might come and help only to play parachutes with the sheets and in the end i had to laugh but it depleted my power supply and energy that i had left even more.
On a positive note , i consider myself lucky that i do have laundry to fold and a house to store it in. I am glad i can walk...and that there is still an inner child in me that allows me to see the fun side of  a big king size sheet being a parachute, and landing on my six foot something mini adult like a giant ghost.
i am grateful i have my family and home. There is no place like home.
hugs
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know you was a washer woman ,lol well sell the parachutes to the air force , if you have sooo many..

    ReplyDelete