Tuesday 3 May 2011

smile please

 Yesterday saw O/our family ( well at least the part that lives at home) on a day trip to a seaside town, to behave i guess like tourists do and have a day of general fun. We walked a good long distance and i managed to capture a few beautiful moments for my memory book on my camera. A few of them made me smile at the time that i was taking them, as it portrayed Master with O/our son playing on remote controlled lorries....What i didn't realise is that Master had taken a picture of me while i was having my turn....and captured the concentration as i tried to take the lorry round the course...and the laughter as once again i got left and right in a muddle and crashed it. Two different moods , seconds apart, doing the same activity, but on the same face.
It taught me how open i  am with my emotions and how i don't hide behind that wall that i used to...and strangely enough i like them (i hate having my picture taken most of the time) as they show the real me and not some face wishing that the photographer would hurry up and take a picture.
The other funny thing that happened while we were out was that we all took turns of having O/our photos taken in the funny billboard things with drawings of people on them and their faces cut out so you can stick your own head in that situation........Well it  is a good job that Master didn't realise what had happened whilst i was sticking my head in one of the lower ones, as the wind had caught my skirt and lets just say it is a good job that underwear was worn this day or there would have been a full moon  during the day. The actual picture that was taken only shows me with my hair blowing all over the place....and a very red face.......but i know the truth of what was going on behind that board.
Thanks Master for  a wonderful family day out.... Time and laughter build happy memories for us to hold onto and brighten up the day . Memories created today will help keep us strong for the next dark things that passes O/our way.
Loves You
saffy
the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment