Thursday 27 February 2014

wriggle wriggle

 i can not lay still to save  my life, my feet start to twitch , my body heaves and i have to toss and turn, and in a session i am ten times worse. Master has cottoned on to this, and it irritates Him, so much so, He has now threatened paper chains to bind my hands and if i break them , then i get a forfeit. (I guess that i will be getting plenty of these then. )No i did promise i was going to try but if anybody has any tips they would be gratefully received. i used to be able to place my mindset somewhere else bu Himself has got wise and alters the timing of the implements now so this does not work. ( and yet He knows i can lay still when needed as i do when i am half asleep. )
Yesterday brought some insane words from my mouth when i actually muttered i needed six of His DC after a session that had blown my mind ( perhaps that was why temporary insanity took over, but strangely enough He did not take my "it was a joke" as an excuse and dealt them to me. ( shhh don't tell Him but i actually love the feeling those strokes have left behind this morning )
Hope everyone else is having a good Wednesday...
hugs saffy

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment