Tuesday 25 February 2014

 Today was the first day of feeling better and not having a blocked and snuffle nose. It was also the day that Master decided that i had to go and have my bloods done. ( i have an a dread of letting the nurse stick needles in my arm since they missed the vein before and left me with a massive ache and bruise .) Still it is over and done now and hopefully i wont need to go back for another three months, but who can tell .
I read in so many blog's how peoples lifestyles have seemed to have been off track, well i guess ours have also, while both of us have been recovering from the flu and for myself  an allergic reaction from my meds as well, but after a mini meltdown on my behalf , ( yes i am ashamed now) and Master now feeling allot better from his flu, things seem to be looking up. i decided that i needed to pull my socks up .
 The  tablets that the doctor had prescribed had given me a rash that came and went , sickness and headaches and also the need to scratch the whole time, but Master and i had not imagined such a negative reaction after coming off them , and it was like i was having a jackal and Hyde personality. Thankfully i have the worlds most patient Master and He understood the problem even before i did. It left me with masses of guilty feelings every mood swing but at last they seem to have stopped. My only worry will be if the next lot that the Dr tries has the same negative reaction. ( but Master has said that He will talk to the Dr with me , and will deal with it if they come)
Hopefully the next few days will bring more settled routines and improvements
hugs to all
saffy




the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment: