Saturday 8 February 2014

 Well the eye doctor never happened today, thanks to flooding and police cautioning off the road for me to get there. Was i pleased.. yes i hate people playing about with my eyes,, that was until a little voice whispered , oh it will have to be rescheduled. Now i realise that i have to go through the whole thing again.
On a brighter note, i have nearly finished my valentine card for Master, a work in felting wool and now have several pricked fingers, plus nearly finished a solstice present for my niece , so i feel quite proud of myself .
Hope everyone else had a good Friday and that the rains stop soon
hugs
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the weather is bad there. Hope it gets better soon. Glad you were able to make use of your time though.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete