Saturday 1 March 2014

Hummmphh
i might have been a little bit dotty the  other morning in deciding that i could walk the dog with no socks on and shoes that were not really broken in ( but felt OK honest as long as they had socks on) , but my excuse was that i didn't want to wake Master at the ungodly hour that i was preparing to take the dog out , rummaging for socks, that had somehow disappeared, or getting my walking boots out. Anyhow, for what ever reason, off me and the hound set to take the new route that Master and i had discussed the previous day, ( i get bored walking the same paths and i am sure that Kiki does also.)
Half way round i began to feel a problem on my ankles, in the same place, at both sides, the stiff shoe leather was rubbing the skin off my poor leg. i considered removing the shoes, but the ground is not that nice to walk on besides it was frosty and i didn't want even more problems with the circulation cutting out as well as my bright red gashes that were appearing on my ankles by now.
By the time i got home ( or should that read hobbled) i was in real pain, and i quickly removed said shoes and walked about bare footed ( another no no since i broke my toe the other year doing just that) unable to bare the feeling of even my softest slippers on the wound.
i didn't say anything at first to Master, but He had noticed that i was in pain, at first He thought that it was my joints, and then i guess that He saw the problem. i was stressed and i told Him why, and for my trouble i can not believe that He gave me lines :(  . Lines that said one hundred times, i must not be a plonker, to be written while He was in the bath, and i nearly got it increased to two hundred by muttering.
One hundred lines.... i can do that  easy, ummmm, well maybe, no computer, no keyboard, and i hate writing , It took me nearly an hour to carefully write it out , i had to be careful and not use my usual spider scrawl as so He could read it. Then after He had read it , He made me tear it up and place it in the bin. What a waste of my time.............. but the penny dropped then, i hate not having time to do my things and by making me waste an hour of free time that i had, it had shown me if i had have just fetched the right clothes in the first place , i wouldn't have had this problem. He hadn't given me cane
strokes to count , as i am having the training for this every night and He didn't want me to be distracted from this. And some how the punishment that He had chosen had been far more effective.
hugs to all
have a good weekend everyone
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the best lessons learned are those that we learn the hard way. Sorry about your feet. Hope they are healing.

    ReplyDelete