Monday 2 September 2013

 Well, yesterday Master and i finally had the house to ourselves, and i think He made up for all the times He had planned things , and they hadn't happened. As for me i am walking about with a large grin on my face and feeling good.
He decided that He could use His hands to make me cum and use them He did, so much so that He then found the special spots ( to my embarrassment afterwards ) that made me squirt and continued to make me cum and soak the bed over and over again. ( At least the bed has been christened now) If some one had have asked me what day it was i  don't think that i would have been able to tell them.
Of course He added me the extra bit of pain factor in at the end as well.... and to be honest i think at some point i begged for the cane as well.
Sadly time is not on our side most of the days , but when there is a gap Master always manages to fill it and make me one content ,(if not a little sore) girl. But for now i am meant to be reviewing my instructions and lists..... (September crept up on me and i have not done this) and i better do it before Tuesday.
Take care all
 saffy





the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment