Monday 13 May 2013

where will this slipper fit .

 Yesterday i had  a suggestion made to me that i started to blog again, ( yes i know i have taken a LONG break from it all ) It wasn't an order,but it made me feel that i could and indeed should blog again as it helps so much.
So here i am back again and not knowing really what to type and i guess Himself could say that i am waffling a little at the moment, but i have this post in my mind about gym shoes.
Gym shoes.... the idea was planted in my brain and makes me feel wanton towards them... just another form of play, but the idea of the different imprints that you can get on the bottom of these pieces of footwear being transformed onto to my skin turns me on. So much so that since He suggested it i have almost drooled every time i pick a pair of casual shoes up , all be it plimsolls, jelly shoes or even some type of flip flops.
When we go to the stores i feel myself drawn to the beach shoes and have a small smirk on my face. However, the reality is that we have allstars at home that could be used for this job. ( watch this space i promise to write a report when the play takes place. )
i am still taking the long road of relearning to love His canes . His dragon cane i must admit is quite yummy especially on my inner thighs but the secret is to relax  ( not easy to do some times) and  not think of the past. Memories still hold me back in fear and yet He is nothing like my Dominant Partners of the past, and i can not ever see Him lashing out in anger.
i have missed being part of the community and having people of like minds around me, and some days in this past year i have felt alone and lost if this is possible. Not because of Master, but because there are very few people that i can share this side of my life with , who would understand . And so even though i do not see the readers that read the blog i have re opened it in the hope that i will not feel so freakish for enjoying pain and the pleasure that play brings me. And for wanting and needing to be a half that is made whole by her One.
Stay happy all
hugs saffy.







the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment