Wednesday 15 May 2013

fangs alot


Every so often Master will come up to me and bite, not a soft nibble but a full on hard bite down on what ever part of the body His teeth lands on. For some people this might be a turnoff , but for me it pushes all the buttons and makes me feel His and owned. It is sore afterwards.... but it is a good type sore, a little reminder that makes me feel safe and secure (yeah , well i like pain) and shows me that even though i can not get a spank or slap he can still mark and own me.
For the rest of the day i float rather than try to bolt ahead and take the lead ( yup even now i still try and do this) I guess it is a little like the nip an adult dog gives her/his pups to bring them in line, but other days it is just because He can. ( i wonder what he will do if if gets old and his teeth fall out... maybe buy some of the false ones above. )
life is good and all is calm have a good day all
hugs saffy
the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment