Saturday 13 August 2011



Master never ceases to amaze me in His little ways of reading my body language,things that i think that i have not gave Him an inkling of are often said and brought up as a matter of course before i get the chance to  mention anything. This can be a good thing , however it also has its downsides as well in the fact that i can get almost lazy in my not saying anything, when things are not running smoothly in O/our family home and thus cause myself allot of strife later on.
i would like to think that i have this same body language reading ability that i can preempt Him. Not so, for  so often i am following a sticky trail of what i think i am seeing almost always to come to a dead end. Life would be so easy if i did not try to deviate away from the rules of the house and stuck to my routine.



Just of late as well, i seem to have been pulled up more than once for not saying precisely what i meant. This is proving a lengthy and long lesson for me to learn as i am good at saying what i think others want to hear and not what i feel inside ........( well not on here admittedly) This stems from my childhood when i would try and second guess what my mother wanted rather than have a blazing row with her. Master seems to have picked up on this and is trying to help me (one way or another) to overcome this stupid habit. i feel so grateful that He is looking out for me and caring for me , but it is frustrating as well especially if i get in a muddle with the sentence or words......Time will see if He manages to iron out this latest bad habit, but in the mean time He runs the risk of having a quiet slave (lol)
i will end today's entry on the note that i feel cherished and loved on the amount of strictness that He is showing to me  these days. It is hard to explain , and the more i am pulled back in line, as so to speak ,the calmer and safer i feel. i have yet to work out why, but maybe i aught to just accept and not try to annalise things.
hugs to all
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment