Sunday 31 July 2011

update


 Today has found me at peace with the world , after i have to say a slightly shaky start that earned me another mark ....Although i am not happy that Master had to give me a mark , i am happy that He has stepped up the care and is not going to allow me to be a brat just cos the boys are home. i feel safe and i can not understand why discipline should make me feel this way (but it does) .
i am however determined not to let my points creep up any further......i may only have one more day of July left , but i am also aware that August has 31 and there is no way i want to reach 10 in my first couple of weeks....considering how quick i have got five in just under a week..........Master must have made the behavior standards more strict .
Thank You Master
Master and i also got the ingredients for a summer pudding for His sister  and other bits and pieces ....
hope everyone else is having a good weekend
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. If the pudding comes out bad maybe a few points there,hmmmm

    ReplyDelete