Monday 4 July 2011

im a horder, in my snail shell.

 i wonder what life would be like if i  had to carry my home about  on my back like a snail........If i would gather so much clutter, and if i did  would i get rid of it on a more regular basis , rather than hang onto things just in case i may need them.
When Master first moved in with me, He had a big clear out of all the things that i really didn't need to be hanging onto, but had anyhow , otherwise He would never have got any of His stuff in O/our home. It was one of the hardest things that i had ever had to do, and i realise he could have removed far more than He did. However as i look back i realise that nothing that i really need or that i really treasure was banished from O/our home, and now i have new treasures to love and cherish.
my mind holds thoughts of the past , good and bad and i sometimes wish that these were so easy to get rid of as the material things that i hang onto just in case. Memories are precious though and past has made me what i am today.i am the same with my handbag....It is full of till receipts, coupons , napkins (just in case) dog treats , nappy  bags, a couple of inhalers , painkillers, pens, a cotton shopping bag, two purses, badges , and my list could go on..........Today i made a conscious decision to try not to tidy  out  my bag , as i have really noticed how heavy it is since i broke my big toe, and perhaps try to get back to blogging on  a more regular basis so my mind does not become so jumbled as well. 
 Have a fantastic day
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment