Saturday 4 June 2011

Your Million Dollar mind and body

For my Master Banker :-D(written with love and respect)
 i feel like a million dollars ( and no Master before You comment on it not all green and crinkly either) Although the past few days have been busy and  W/we have done allot , W/we have spent time  doing it together, and it has left me feeling calm and cherished.
Every so often my mind sets off  on one of those wanders that it likes to go on , and i wonder if i am being  a slave enough for my One..... See having the added responsibility of caring for a person with disabilities , as well as having some of  my own  sometimes plays on my mind..... We do not get much play time without the risk of interruptions , and i realise that i am lucky that You care for us all still through this and do not look for a submissive who could give You perhaps more play.
But then for me the play time, although a nice part of O/our relationship has never been the be all and end all of what keeps U/us together. i love the  rituals and the orders that You leave for me .... i love my chalk board and its constant reminder that i might one month make it tally up to over twenty .....( though these days i manage to keep it fairly blank, i still have a dread of this happening) i love making You smile and making You happy. i am lucky that You care for me so much and i guess i am more than a little spoilt over loads of things..........
i think that i enjoy the challenges that You set for me .....i have become a better girl for these.....for they are always set to improve me or O/our family ... and i realise that i am constantly growing and getting stronger. Not so strong though that You would not be my leader , for you my Master are definitely always this .... even when You have the brat from hell making a visit in O/our home. ..... fortunately the days that she used to spring from me seems to have got less ......
The most important thing i note from all of this , is that i do all of it not because like in the past i am scared or nervous, but because i want to....i want to have that pat on the head and hear You say the magic words.."well done i am proud of you" i need to see the look of surprise on Your face when i accomplish things that make You happy... and at the same time i need to know that i can not get away with things that You would not approve of......i feel secure.
And so my Master i am banking this feeling and these thoughts ... and will read it next time the brat is about .
hugs
saffy

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

1 comment:

  1. So when did you realizze that you was a brat lol.yes i know it was spelt wrong for a reason see if you paying attention , a million dolls a hmmm maybe im being too easy with ya , maybe that will change .

    ReplyDelete