Tuesday 6 August 2013

sleepy me

 So tired this morning , even though i must have got a full nine hours sleep. It is so hot here at the moment, and the cool air from the fans don't seem to do much to stop my body from melting .Emotionally i feel slightly drained as well, because it was my birthday yesterday and i spent the day feeling on edge. Master always gets slightly stressed at our young adults, that they never seem to remember such dates and don't seem to be able to get the cards and gifts to me on time... and it makes me worry all day that today will bring a tirade of criticisms from Him . i have tried to say to Him that i am happy with just a birthday wish but He thinks i deserve more, and then lectures about it.
The name custard seems to have stuck and orders that are particularly important to Him are emphasised by using it. It makes me realise just how often at times i probably didn't hear what He was saying.
Maybe  i shouldn't be blogging today as i am struggling to deal with a wave of bleakness that has fallen over me. i guess that i am just tired.
hugs to all
have a good Tuesday
saffy x

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment