Sunday 4 August 2013

A quick Pitstop

 i now know why He chose our new bed .... It has to be because He can bend me over it three of the four sides and start to paddle my bum and i cant get away from Him any more at the end of it. ( not that i did that much before but i guess there was always an option) Thursdays nights maintenance was .....not a s bad as i had have thought... at least i feel myself a little again after it and do not feel so detached from the rest of the lifestyle
Master went shopping for gifts for my birthday this morning , and i got sent to bed ( i guess He sussed last year i nosed out of the window trying to see what he had got as surprises... He said it was hot and clammy at the town , and has gone to lay down. i on the other hand am now wide awake  and  full of curiosity
i  have been keeping to my list of quiet things to do but all the noisy things taunt me, i guess i should go and brew Him some fresh coffee , and see if He is OK as His sugar levels have been far to high of late.
Have fun bloggers ...
saffy x




the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment