Saturday 24 August 2013

focus.........

 Still having a lot of trouble in focusing on things that should be a priority, or at least become part of my routine . Maybe it is the extra meds that i have had to take the last month, maybe it is just that the body senses change going on around me or maybe it is just the way i am, but it does not feel good.
Yesterday brought me three sharp raps on the bottom with a metal fish slice, not the flat side but the side, and it hurt because they were hard... i can still feel them today, and yes i deserved them because i had said to Himself that the DC hadn't hurt me in a moment of madness.. ( it does but i like it) . News flash, i also liked the fish slice.
Back to focus, this was meant to be my priority for the month, and here we are over half way through and feeling low because i know in my heart of hearts that i have let myself down by not following my routine and lists.
Maybe the last week and the next month will get better. ( but i promise i will try and blog at least once a day and try and take/ make more pictures.. )
Hugs to all
have a good weekend all
saffy

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment