Thursday 29 August 2013

frustration

 Life is like a game of frustration at the moment... Yesterday we had our day all nice planned, Dr's for me for a check up before spending the afternoon/evening having some fun time and relaxation together. ( OK so is aid we planned but it never turned out that way)
First of all the nurse who was to do my checks was running nearly 45 mins behind... and so after waiting all this time, she finally saw me , and did none of them. She asked that i re booked and saw my GP another day GRRRRRRRRRR.
And so Master, not phased by this ( i was, because i had not eaten so the glucose test would have been right and by this time was kind of cranky) , took me off to have a brunch at a cafe... I got spoilt with extra treats like fresh olives and ginger brought for me ...
On arriving home i was sent for a nap, and He was fixing some problems that had occurred on one of the PCs and low and behold the middle son appeared home. Bang went any chance of play because although He is an adult there was no way that he was going to go out so we could have the house to ourselves again , as his friend had let him down and he was in a bad mood. ( grrrrrrr to his friend)
Well i did get treated to dinner by my Master, and i have to remember that i was not the only one that was feeling down about all the glitches...
 This morning i was sent flowers by Himself , and hopefully tonight ( when the son goes out to his group, play can happen) Until then i am having my own game of frustration . Sometimes it's a game i just can not win.
Have a good day all
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment