Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pain

 Just  a short post to say, the man that i called Master left me today, after four years of living with each other. i did not know that this was coming, when i asked him why he could not tell me .... but i can not have him back in my life again. i am to fragile from the past and can not allow myself to be hurt again, i have taken him back once ... i would be a fool to damage myself again.
i will try to blog and carry on with my life, but for now i need to repair and grow strong again, if you love a man the way i loved him you do not just stop loving him over night , and now only time will fix the gaping wound he has left behind.
i do not blame him for this, nor do i blame myself.... i just know i am full of hurt and pain at the moment and probably in shock.
hope you have a better week than i am
saffy







the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment