Tuesday 15 October 2013

safe spots

 safe spots


Laying spread across the bed
 my skin prickles and mind focuses as i wait
Your voice commands and controls my head
and confusion once again becomes straight

Pain ripples like electric through my mind
i feel the bite of the dragon cane 
The touch of it has to be cruel to be kind
i know its part of what keeps me sane

Counting out loud for every stroke i thank You
Needing and longing for them to burn
Until i am lost in a fog, only Your voice  can guide me through
Teaching me, Loving me all the lessons i must learn

Listening now to Your heart beat 
Your arms surround me , my heads on your chest 
 my love is like a circle so whole and complete
i am safe......i am in the spot i love the best. 

Written for M. K. my beautiful Master Bear
with love from saffy  14/10/2013








the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment