Saturday 13 July 2013

collection


 This morning has been good... i have left Master a surprise in the fact that i budgeted my time so well this morning , i have managed to find time to finish His pair of shorts. ( an Unfinished Project) and left them out this morning for Him to wear. 
Yesterday when a blip of cheekiness slipped from my lips, Master gave me the choice of a point, ( i could have banked it as i have none this month, BUT the punishment for five is not nice) or a spank. i chose a spank, because yes i might not get the five points , but knowing that p.m.s is to come i probably might do, especially as himself is a little more stricter for now.
Well i collected my one spank that turned into two with a wooden spoon.... it smarts but at least it is not hanging over my head any more
Have a good weekend all
saffy

the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment