Friday 12 July 2013

An update





 OK now i feel a plonker. i talked to Master and He was pleased that i did... First and foremost i have to be myself, and not compare myself to those He has had before , or how i think He wants me .. Secondly He says that He did not mean the comment the way i had took it, and i somehow wonder if i am going to regret saying to Him  that i think at times He is soft on me because He loves me...
Next came another message indirectly from Morning Star... (sorry i have not yet mastered the art of linking blogs )In which she talked about doing 24/7 hers and her Sir's way not any other way, and i suddenly realise this is what i have been doing .. comparing myself to others.
i am a plum... .
Hugs.
i am off to have a nap and get fresh for tonight

 saffy
the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment