Thursday 13 June 2013

Peaceful happiness


 Today has been good, Good that i don't think that i was bratty, that i have not over done the work, and that i managed to get the library books changed. ( that's always important to me , because although i have two kindles i love the feel of a real book to read just before i go to sleep. .... and we have a thing that Master does not like the kindles to be read in bed in case they are dropped. )
I feel a kind of calm has descended on me , a kind of peace. i am guessing that it might have something to do with the word association game, Master got me to shout out a football team while i was climaxing last play time after each wave of pleasure or during it.... and now when He sees i am getting lost He has been saying the word and i am transported back to that pleasure that He gave me.
He has given me so much guidance today when i look back on it without me even realising it, and i just want to do more and more to please Him.. ( i  do hope bratgirl doesn't come back)
i just feel so peaceful and calm
Happy Wednesday to all . 
hugs
Saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment