Monday 24 June 2013


 Master brought me a blackberry nearly six months ago to replace the little phone i had , and so i could keep in touch with two of the young adults easily and for a fraction of the cost of my old one. I was rather bemused at the time, i had an ipod, and i have never been a gadget girl or so i thought , but this little phone has been a boon to me.
The old phone would have sent texts yes, but this one says to me if they have been received, is easy to use and has a little camera and so many other things on it  that i am still learning about it. Invaluable when you have a young adult that doesn't always answer and don't now if they have received said message.
Yet another time Master has been so clever with His idea of what i will use. i should really learn to just realise that sometimes( who am i kidding) pretty much all the time He knows me so well , better than myself almost.
And so i am trusting Him that He is right about the rest that i am meant to be taking, and the fact that since the injury occurred to my hand i have not had much contact to the pain that i crave. ( yes the hand is painful but i miss the controlled pain) He gave me a perk this morning by twisting  the nipples when i was sassy to Him . It is hard but i know He is doing this for my good and so i am ticking the days off the calender till next Wednesday when i know more of how the blister and burnt skin is healing.
hope everyone is having a good Sunday
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment